Name and contact of the person responsible in accordance with Article 4 paragraph 7 DSGVO:
Brilliant Life Worldwide S.R.L.
Str. Nicolae Table No. 2 Block B Scara 1 Ap. 4
Unless otherwise stated below, the provision of your personal data is not required by law or contract, nor is it necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the data. Non-provision has no consequences. This only applies insofar as no other information is provided in the subsequent processing operations.
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Server log files
You can visit our websites without giving any personal information. Every time you access our website, usage data is transmitted by your Internet browser and stored in log files (server log files). These stored data include, for example, the name of the page called up, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider. This data is used exclusively to ensure the trouble-free operation of our website and to improve our offer. It is not possible to assign this data to a specific person.
Collection, processing and use of personal data for orders
When you place an order, we only collect and use your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfil and process your order and to process your enquiries. The provision of the data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract. A non-supply has the consequence that no contract can be concluded. The processing is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO and is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you.
Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. The only exceptions to this are our service partners, who we need to process the contractual relationship, or service providers that we use for processing orders. In addition to the recipients named in the respective clauses of this data protection declaration, these include recipients of the following categories: Shipping service providers, payment service providers, merchandise management service providers, service providers for order processing, web hosters, IT service providers and dropshipping merchants. In all cases we strictly observe the legal requirements. The extent of data transmission is limited to a minimum.
Duration of storage
After the contract has been completely processed, the data will initially be stored for the duration of the warranty period, thereafter taking into account legal, in particular tax and commercial retention periods, and then deleted after the period has expired, unless you have consented to further processing and use.
Purchase of products
Digistore24 partner program
We are entitled to make use of our online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO) participants of the partner program of Digistore24 GmbH, St.-Godehard-Straße 32, 31139 Hildesheim, Germany (“Digistore24”), by means of which we can earn a commission for purchases by placing advertisements and partner links to digistore24.com. Your price at digistore24.com will not change as a result.
Rights of the person concerned
If the legal requirements are met, you are entitled to the following rights in accordance with Art. 15 to 20 DSGVO: right to information, to correction, to deletion, to restriction of processing, to data transferability.
In addition, according to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, you have the right to object to processing based on Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO and to processing for the purpose of direct advertising.
Please contact us if you wish. You can find the contact details in our legal notice.
Right of appeal to the supervisory authority
According to Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority if you believe that your personal data are being processed unlawfully.
Collection and processing when using the contact form
When using the contact form, we only collect personal data (individual information about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person) to the extent that you have provided it. We only use your e-mail address to process your inquiry. Your data will then be deleted, unless you have agreed to further processing and use.
Our Internet pages use so-called cookies in several places. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. They serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Furthermore, cookies enable our systems to recognize your browser and offer you services. Cookies contain no personal data.
Our offer is basically directed at adults. Persons under 18 years of age should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our work and our and further offers. The contents of the newsletter are named in the respective declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be deleted after 4 months at the latest. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) We process the following data within the scope of newsletter registration and newsletter delivery: E-mail address, IP address upon registration, date and time of registration, IP address upon confirmation, date and time of confirmation, bounce status, referrer (URL of registration), IP address upon cancellation, date and time of cancellation.
(4) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The provision of any other, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(5) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in the signature of each newsletter e-mail, via our contact form, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact data provided in the legal notice.
(6) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when the newsletter is sent. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the analysis we link the above mentioned data and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. With the data thus obtained, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on and deduce your personal interests. We link this data to actions you take on our website. The information is stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
(7) We use an external service provider for the dispatch of newsletters. A separate order processing contract has been concluded with this service provider to ensure the protection of your personal data. We work together with the following service provider:
15 Cambridge Court
210 Shepherd’s Bush Road
London W6 7NJ
We have concluded an order processing contract according to DSGVO with Klick-Tipp. This contract ensures that Klick-Tipp complies with the strict requirements of the German data protection law in all points when sending out the newsletter. This also ensures that your data is only stored within the EU with a high level of protection. Your data will not be stored on servers outside the EU.
Integration of YouTube videos
We incorporate videos from youtube.com into our pages. youtube.com is operated by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA (“YouTube”), which in turn is represented by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). We use YouTube in the interest of presenting our online offerings in an attractive manner. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
When embedding YouTube videos we deliberately activate the option “extended data protection mode” provided by YouTube. Thus, the YouTube videos are loaded from the domain youtube-nocookie.com. According to this link, this means that YouTube will not store any information about you unless you watch the video.
Google is certified under the US-EU Privacy Shield Agreement, which ensures that Google complies with the European level of data protection. The current status of the certification can be checked by clicking here.
Integration of third-party services and content
It can happen that within our online offer third party content, such as videos from Vimeo, maps from Google Maps, fonts from Google Fonts or graphics from other websites are integrated. This always requires that the providers of these contents (hereinafter referred to as “third party providers”) are aware of your IP address. This is because without the IP address, the providers could not send the content to your browser. The IP address is therefore required to display this content. We make every effort to use only such content whose respective providers use your IP address only to deliver the content. However, we have no influence on this if the third-party providers store the IP address for statistical purposes, for example. As far as we are aware of this, we will inform you about it.
Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Last updated: 20.12.2019