I. General Terms and Conditions of Business
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a supplier (Brilliant Life Worldwide S.R.L.) via the andreasgoldemann.com website. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any of your own terms and conditions used by you is contradicted.
(2) Consumer in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, upon conclusion of a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of download products (digital content that is not delivered on a physical data carrier).
(2) As soon as you place the respective download product on our site, we will make you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The download products intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping cart”. By clicking on the corresponding button in the navigation bar you can call up the “shopping cart” and make changes there at any time. After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering your personal data and payment terms, all order data is finally displayed again on the order overview page.
Before submitting your order, you have the possibility to check all details again, to change them (also via the “back” function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By sending the order via the button “pay order” you declare the acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out partially automatically by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have deposited with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and in particular that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Usage license for download products
(1) The offered download products are protected by copyright. You will receive a simple user license for each download product purchased from us, unless otherwise stated in the respective offer.
(2) The simple user license includes the permission to save and/or print a copy of the download product for your personal use on your computer or other electronic device.
Any further copy is prohibited. You are expressly prohibited from modifying or editing a file or parts thereof and from making it available in any way to third parties, either privately or commercially.
§ 4 Right of retention
You may only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
§ 5 Choice of law
(1) Romanian law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention shall expressly not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Brilliant Life Worldwide S.R.L.
Str. Nicolae Table 2 Block B Scara 1 Apartment 4
Legal representative: Mircea Ighisan
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the extrajudicial online settlement of disputes (OS Platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations “Conclusion of the contract” of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The language of the contract is English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not stored by us. Before sending the order, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services are to be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and terms of payment
5.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2 Since the goods are delivered by download, no shipping costs are incurred.
5.3 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4 Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
5.5 Unless otherwise agreed upon, payment for booked courses must be made at the latest on the course date on site before the course begins, otherwise there is no claim to participation.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1 The terms and conditions of delivery, the delivery date as well as any existing delivery restrictions can be found under an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7. Legal liability for defects
The statutory rights to liability for defects exist.
Liability for defects is governed by the “Warranty” provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These General Terms and Conditions and customer information have been prepared by the lawyers of the dealer association specialising in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in case of warnings. Further information can be found here.